We Need a
We are on the lookout for a content writer who can join our team and help us improve our website content with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy. The responsibilities of a content writer include conducting extensive research on industry-related topics, coming up with ideas for new content, and proofreading articles before they are published. If you have experience producing online content and are detail oriented, we’d love to meet you. When applying, please include samples of your work or a portfolio of your published articles.
Where have I heard of Cat Studios?
- We are experts in helping our clients in creating meaningful brands and packaging for their products and services.
- A one stop shop for all branding needs.
- Affordable branding solutions.
5+ Years Experience
- We are on a mission to help people create meaningful brands, and help them to build their brand and take it to the next level.
- We have a creative and diverse team who are experts in their field, and help our clients with the whole brand development process.
- We work with some of the world’s biggest brands to deliver their brand strategy, and we have over 20 years of experience in designing meaningful brands and packaging.
What will I work on?
You will be working on creating content for our blogs, social media platforms, as well as coming up video ideas and executing them.
As a content writer, it is essential to be able to identify customers’ needs and gaps in our current content. Once these needs are identified, it is then your responsibility to recommend new and relevant topics to write about that will fill these gaps.
As a content writer, it will be your responsibility to keep website content up-to-date and refreshed as needed. This might include adding new blog posts, updating product descriptions, or revising existing articles.
What will I bring?
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is smart, tenacious, and persistent with excellent written and communication skills.
They should be comfortable in overcoming objections and be goal orientated. We’re also looking for someone with a positive mindset and high energy who is highly organized and methodical in their approach.
The ability to quickly get up to speed with online tools is also a plus.